WTS President, Bill Campbell, recently appeared as a guest on Game Changers and talked about how contracting officers and procurement specialists can structure a RFP to facilitate a more accurate comparison of vendor proposals. He also provided some suggestions for questions the contracting officer could ask when checking vendor references. Some examples of questions are:
- Were you happy with the services provided by this vendor?
- Did the vendor stay within the proposed contract amount?
- If expenses ran over, were you notified in advance and given alternative solutions?
- Did they communicate well with you throughout the process?
- Do you still work with or would you work with this water treater?
You can listen to the whole interview here: How Chemical Contractors Can Influence RFP’s
Learn about how WTS selects the best chemicals for performance.