Over 30 years of experience in assisting customers achieve the goal of protecting their equipment assets without compromise to safety or the environment. With decades of experience in both waste and potable water, WTS has saved customers several million dollars in equipment repairs alone. Careful attention to detail increases reliability for our customers.
WTS utilizes industry best practices for compliance to local laws and environmental regulations. Our employees understand the need for timely response and accurate reporting and act accordingly. With a philosophy that is honorable, truthful, and reliable behavior is essential in all actions.
WTS offers solutions that make sense and save money. Our genuine desire for our customers to succeed drives our every day actions. WTS is your trusted partner.
Founded in 2005 with extensive experience in the commercial sector, WTS brought this knowledge to the Federal Government.
WTS has been awarded multiple contracts with the United States Navy, United States Coast Guard, Department of Commerce and Department of Veterans Affairs.
Key Federal Services
- Customized boiler and chiller protection
- Microbial protection including Legionella
- Cooling tower system cleaning and decontamination
- Customer facing databases for reference and review
- Compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws
- Solutions to maintain safe drinking water
- Accurate results utilizing aseptic sample collection
- Standardization of procedures with Chain of Custody methods
- Customer facing database for all parameters
- Timely response for patient safety
- Compliance-VA Directive 1061, OSHA and ASHRE Standards
- Process optimization
- Increased water treatment plant reliability
- Source reduction strategies to reduce waste
Reagents and Equipment
- Accurate, cost effective solutions for testing and analysis
- Custom designed chemical delivery systems
- Equipment procurement services
- Reagent / Product Catalog
Small Business | VOSB | SDVOSB
CAGE Code: 4DKA7
NAICS Codes: 541620, 221310, 238220, 238990, 325180, 325199, 325998, 333318, 334513, 424690, 541330, 541380, 561210
WTS Owner|President, Bill Campbell, appeared as a guest on Game Changers discussing how contracting officers and procurement specialists can structure a RFP to facilitate a more accurate comparison to vendor proposals. He also provided suggestions for questions the contracting officer could ask when checking vendor references. Some examples of questions:
- Were you happy with the services provided by this vendor?
- Did the vendor stay within the proposed contract amount?
- If expenses ran over, were you notified in advance and given alternative solutions?
- Did the vendor communicate well with you throughout the process?
- Do you still work with this water treater?
You can listen to the entire interview here: How Chemical Contractors Can Influence RFPs
Have a question?
Contact: Barbara Koehler | CFO or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 800.817.5116
Credit Card Authorization