CHEMICAL PROCESS and WASTEWATER
WTS will manage your facility with a long-term solution to operations, management, and maintenance resources. We typically recommend a monthly fixed-fee including manpower, equipment, tools, materials, and supervision. It is our desire to present our customers with a simple turn-key management solution. WTS will study the processes in place at your facility and make recommendations based on the latest technology available such as operational awareness to changing wastewater characteristics, pH considerations, particle size analysis (PSA), polymer chemical testing, and remote monitoring. We will ensure that your plant will meet all it’s discharge permit requirements for pH, total suspended solids (TSS), oil and grease, and heavy metals such as cadmium, lead, mercury, and cyanide.
By utilizing on-site talent we maintain full continuity in operations moving forward without lapse. Our extensive experience in the process industry allows us to make recommendations to improve labor scheduling, batch processing, and proactive equipment maintenance schedules. Typically, our operational & maintenance resources allows us to significantly reduce costs and pass the savings on to our customers.
In our most recent endeavors, at our customer’s request, WTS made significant improvements to an aging facility that had been neglected. These improvements were made without increasing the fixed monthly costs due to realized efficiencies in operations. This went well beyond how the equipment was being maintained in the past and increased the assets value to the customer.
Below are some examples of improvements recently made to a facility.
- Improved centrifuge maintenance utilizing the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) with guarantees on asset protection and workmanship after initial service.
- Reduced pumping costs, disposal costs, throughput costs based on sludge processing efficiency improvements.
- Immediate implementation of a polymer system recommended by the centrifuge OEM that will significantly improve the current operation.
- Guidelines and strategy on moving immediately to batch operation of the sludge processing facility that will significantly reduce labor, power consumption, and maintenance costs.
- Reduction in contracted costs during extended shutdown periods.
Contact us for more details.